Presales Specialist / Solution Sales Specialist
Are you familiar with the benefits and value of implementing management, control, and protection of software asset management (SAM)?
- Would you enjoy being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting our sales teams in positioning and package our Software & Cloud Analytics services?
- Do you have experience with pre-sales, customer presentations and being the dedicated specialist in a sales process?
As a Sales Specialist, you will be acting as the subject-matter expert in Software Asset Management related services and support our sales team in customer dialogues to better position and scope our offerings. You will support in creating customer strategies for our Software and Cloud Services by identifying customer needs, qualify the solution proposing, evaluating time frames of implementations, as well as communicate the opportunities for optimization moving forward. In addition, you will support and give input in offers and deals validations in relevant areas, by actively scoping, work with statement of work (SOW), as well as fixed-price calculations and time estimations for deliveries of our Software & Cloud Analytics services.
Desired Competency and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience from Software Asset Management in a relevant field
- Experience with strategic consultative selling, identifying, developing and providing customized solutions to customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations
- Fundamental knowledge of sales processes from A-Z, including prospecting, qualifying, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing and knowledge of relevant product, markets, trends, and business) in relation to the sales proces
- Previous market exposure from Software industry: e.g., various software vendors, partners, service providers, system integrators, cloud resellers, independent software Vendors (ISVs), hardware vendors, etc.
Job type: Full-time (40 uur per week)
Working days: ma-vr
Salary: competitive salary
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Languages required: Professional level Dutch & English, written & spoken
Visa requirements: Must have a work visa/work permit. We are looking for someone who is already based in the Netherlands, and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside of the Netherlands, please detail your application when you are planning to move here and when you could start.
We envisage you to be a self-driven individual with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset. You are a team player who engages and inspires others, as well as enjoys working in a cross-functional work environment. We believe you are an effective communicator with strong business acumen and the ability to discuss strategic impact on financial investments communicated on management level. Moreover, you are an analytical and transparent professional who openly shares knowledge, experience, and information, combined with initiative to keep yourself and the rest of the team informed and updated. To success in this role, we anticipate you to ensure solid knowledge and firsthand insight in our product and service portfolios to be able to create value propositions and expertise on how our services add value to our customers and evaluate the return of their investments (ROI).